Responsible for an assigned portfolio. Must handle incoming telephone calls and establish a positive relationship with customers. Also greet visitors in a professional manner while making collection calls and performing a wide variety of clerical duties.
- Bring loans up to date.
- Collect all outstanding debt.
- Answer calls and perform customer service follow up.
- Take payments and answer questions.
- Input insurance information only after collection calls have been made.
- Make collection calls for delinquent accounts.
- Follow up with impounded vehicles and provide corresponding paperwork to retrieve impounded vehicles.
Degree: High School Diploma and some Jr College Education.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a MUST! Diplomacy
- Keyboard Skills Written
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Oral Communication Skills
- Math aptitude
- Time Management
- Proofreading Skills
- Customer Service